Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hacking For Dummies


Hacking For Dummies, 2nd Edition, is a reference guide on hacking computers and network systems. The ethical hacking techniques are based on both written and unwritten rules of computer system penetration testing, vulnerability testing, and information security best practices. This book covers everything from establishing your hacking plan to testing your systems to plugging the holes and managing an ongoing ethical hacking program. Realistically, for many networks, operating systems, and applications, thousands of possible hacks exist. I cover the major ones on various platforms and systems that you should be concerned about. Whether you need to assess security vulnerabilities on a small home office network, a medium-size corporate network, or across large enterprise systems, Hacking For Dummies, 2nd Edition, provides the information you need. (page 2)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=cyprus tennis rankings ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg